Bismarck, N.D. – According to the city officials, this event will start from 8:30 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. on October 18th, 2023.
This Take Back Event will allow area residents to properly dispose of unused and unwanted over-the-counter and prescription medications preventing drug diversion and misuse in addition to protecting the environment.
The Take Back program provides residents with an easy and convenient way to dispose of unused and unwanted over-the-counter and prescription medications, to protect the environment and keep drugs off the streets and into the wrong hands.
The following items will be accepted at the Take Back event:
Unused or expired prescriptions and over-the-counter medications, including:
- Pills, tablets, caplets (remove product from the packaging)
- Inhalers, nebulizer solutions, liquids and creams (leave in the original container)
- Controlled substances
- Pain relief such as Vicodin, Hydrocodone, Demerol, OxyContin, fentanyl, etc.
- Anti-depressants such as Valium, Zoloft, Prozac, etc.
- Sleep aids, such as Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata, etc.
The following items will not be accepted at this Take Back event:
- Sharps (syringes, lancets), thermometers, glass, home-based care (HBC) or durable medical equipment (DME) supplies, and pharmacy inventory. Residents are encouraged to ask their pharmacists where to safely dispose of these items.
- Cancer medications
- People11 hours ago
Restaurant manager gave homeless man a job – 24 hours later, she walked in and immediately stopped in place
- People2 hours ago
Boy repeatedly arrives late to school, the teacher pays him a surprise visit at his house
- People7 hours ago
This is what the shape of your nails reveals about your personality
- People10 hours ago
Man was left in agony after his ex-wife chopped off ‘these body parts and flushed them down the toilet’ because he cheated on her!
- People4 hours ago
43 Years After Their Divorce, Her Ex Husband Suddenly Stops Her With This Sign
- People9 hours ago
Boy woke up after “dying”, ‘his mom was left stunned and screamed in disbelief when he told her who he saw in the afterlife’!
- People5 hours ago
Bus Driver Sees Neglected Girl Waving at Her from House’s Broken Window, Immediately Steps in to Help
- People8 hours ago
This is why you must hang a bag of water over your door during the summer