- The special counsel’s office is nearing charging decisions in the January 6 investigation.
- The office is pressing attorneys to testify before the grand jury before the end of June.
- The investigation is being informed by the timetable of the Georgia investigation.
- The special counsel’s office has amassed evidence from Trump’s inner circle.
- Charges against Trump and his associates could be coming soon.
- It is important to note that the investigation is still ongoing, and anything could happen. However, Greenberg’s comments suggest that charges against Trump and his associates are a real possibility.
Former President Donald Trump could face charges in the January 6 investigation this summer, according to former federal prosecutor Kristy Greenberg.
Greenberg, who spoke to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Wednesday, said that there is a “steady stream of witnesses” appearing before the federal grand jury in the case, and that the special counsel’s office is “pressing attorneys not to have delays.”
“Why is that the case?” Hayes asked. “Presumably they have a timetable here.”
Greenberg suggested that the timetable is informed by the investigation being conducted by Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis. Willis has said that she expects to make a decision on whether to bring charges in her case by the end of July or early August.
Greenberg also noted that the special counsel’s office has amassed evidence from “Donald Trump’s inner circle.” This includes campaign officials, state officials, and potentially even White House counsel Mark Meadows and Vice President Mike Pence.
“If you have this inner circle,” Greenberg said, “you’re really, I think at that point, nearing the end of the investigation.”
Greenberg’s comments suggest that charges against Trump and his associates could be coming soon. However, it is important to note that the investigation is still ongoing, and anything could happen.
Watch below or click the link.
Kristy Greenberg on Jack Smith’s investigationwww.youtube.com
- People2 hours ago
Boy spent 6 years digging hole after fight with parents, but ‘what he did with it caused the world to lose their breath’!
- People1 hour ago
An 80-year-old asked her granddaughter to apply makeup on her. Now the result is amazing people all over the world
- People3 hours ago
Boss tried to ravish his worker, but was left in agony ‘after she grabbed a knife and chopped off this body part’!
- Entertainment1 hour ago
Will Smith Wife ‘Never Wanted To Marry Him’ Because… Full Gist Here!!!
- People5 mins ago
Mom’s boyfriend stomped on her son’s head, forced the 11-year-old boy to perform indcent acts with dogs and inflicted injuries so severe that the child was unable to speak in the weeks before he died; convicted