- The special counsel’s office is nearing charging decisions in the January 6 investigation.
- The office is pressing attorneys to testify before the grand jury before the end of June.
- The investigation is being informed by the timetable of the Georgia investigation.
- The special counsel’s office has amassed evidence from Trump’s inner circle.
- Charges against Trump and his associates could be coming soon.
- It is important to note that the investigation is still ongoing, and anything could happen. However, Greenberg’s comments suggest that charges against Trump and his associates are a real possibility.
Former President Donald Trump could face charges in the January 6 investigation this summer, according to former federal prosecutor Kristy Greenberg.
Greenberg, who spoke to MSNBC’s Chris Hayes on Wednesday, said that there is a “steady stream of witnesses” appearing before the federal grand jury in the case, and that the special counsel’s office is “pressing attorneys not to have delays.”
“Why is that the case?” Hayes asked. “Presumably they have a timetable here.”
Greenberg suggested that the timetable is informed by the investigation being conducted by Georgia District Attorney Fani Willis. Willis has said that she expects to make a decision on whether to bring charges in her case by the end of July or early August.
Greenberg also noted that the special counsel’s office has amassed evidence from “Donald Trump’s inner circle.” This includes campaign officials, state officials, and potentially even White House counsel Mark Meadows and Vice President Mike Pence.
“If you have this inner circle,” Greenberg said, “you’re really, I think at that point, nearing the end of the investigation.”
Greenberg’s comments suggest that charges against Trump and his associates could be coming soon. However, it is important to note that the investigation is still ongoing, and anything could happen.
Watch below or click the link.
Kristy Greenberg on Jack Smith’s investigationwww.youtube.com
- People7 hours ago
A Coal miner found alive after 17 years underground, was it a miracle?
- People5 hours ago
Mom gives birth to 11 babies then doctors realize one of them isn’t a baby
- People22 hours ago
Baby was born with two heads, three arms and two hearts; ‘look what the doctor did’!
- People15 hours ago
Dying little boy sat up and said four words, then he closed his eyes forever leaving them in tears
- People24 hours ago
Pregnant mother went to visit her dying daughter, she suddenly felt a pain and a ‘ray of hope at a dark time’ occurred!
- People19 hours ago
16 easy and proven ways that will help you sleep at night like babies
- People11 hours ago
Toddler shoots self dead upon coming across unsecured firearm, ‘revealed who the father is’!
- People20 hours ago
The ‘Blue Twins’ made headlines all over the world thanks to their amazing eyes – and this is how they look today