According to healthline An inefficient blood pump caused by a weak heart limits the amount of oxygen that reaches body cells. The heart can be weakened or even damaged by certain medical conditions.
The heart’s muscles will lengthen or thicken when it’s not getting enough blood to the body at a typical rate. Since many of the signs of a weak heart are not immediately life-threatening, many people tend to disregard them. Among the potential warning indicators listed by Very well Health are:
1. Dyspnea is a condition characterized by episodes of shortness of breath, most commonly during rest or activity.
PAY ATTENTION: Please help us grow! Follow us on Facebook ➡️ Click here! Don't worry we will tip you 😉💵
2. Angina Pectoris Ignoring chest pain could be dangerous because it could be an indication of something more serious. A sluggish heart is one possible cause of a heavy chest.
3. Edema occurs because the kidneys retain more fluid than usual in the circulation when the heart is weak and ill, as is the case here. The swelling results from this. Swelling of the feet, ankles, and legs may result from this.
4. The fourth possible sign of heart failure is an unexpected gain in weight. A weak heart could be to blame for your quick weight gain if you haven’t changed your eating or activity levels.
5. The inability to engage in physical activity is another sign of a weak heart, which is the fifth symptom of this condition. Having to quit exercising due to shortness of breath or gasping for air could be a sign that your heart is too weak to continue.
6. Kidney fluid retention can cause you to have to use the restroom more frequently. Having to go to the restroom more frequently than usual is a red flag that suggests you could require medical attention.