Stock photo of a sippy cup (left), Angela Denise Brewer (right) (Photo Credit: Andrew Seaman/Flickr, Pickens County Sheriff’s Office)
Angela Denise Brewer, 46, was watching over her 14-month-old grandson, when suddenly the toddler boy became unresponsive, as reported to WSPA. Another family member started to give the boy CPR to try to save his life as police were alerted and arrived to the scene to assist.
Deputies arrived on the scene, and the child was immediately transported to the hospital by first responders. Unfortunately, it wasn’t long before doctors made the devastating announcement that he had died. Because of the circumstances of his death, an autopsy was performed on the young boy’s little body, and it unveiled quite the sick secret – the toddler had a lethal dose of oxycontin in his system.
Sadly, it was soon discovered that his grandmother, Angela Denise Brewer, had placed the lethal dose inside his sippy cup. When the young boy took a sip of his juice, he unknowingly ingested the oxycontin, which would ultimately take his life.
- People3 hours ago
Boy spent 6 years digging hole after fight with parents, but ‘what he did with it caused the world to lose their breath’!
- People2 hours ago
An 80-year-old asked her granddaughter to apply makeup on her. Now the result is amazing people all over the world
- People4 hours ago
Boss tried to ravish his worker, but was left in agony ‘after she grabbed a knife and chopped off this body part’!
- Entertainment2 hours ago
Will Smith Wife ‘Never Wanted To Marry Him’ Because… Full Gist Here!!!
- People44 mins ago
Mom’s boyfriend stomped on her son’s head, forced the 11-year-old boy to perform indcent acts with dogs and inflicted injuries so severe that the child was unable to speak in the weeks before he died; convicted