Stock photo of a sippy cup (left), Angela Denise Brewer (right) (Photo Credit: Andrew Seaman/Flickr, Pickens County Sheriff’s Office)
Angela Denise Brewer, 46, was watching over her 14-month-old grandson, when suddenly the toddler boy became unresponsive, as reported to WSPA. Another family member started to give the boy CPR to try to save his life as police were alerted and arrived to the scene to assist.
Deputies arrived on the scene, and the child was immediately transported to the hospital by first responders. Unfortunately, it wasn’t long before doctors made the devastating announcement that he had died. Because of the circumstances of his death, an autopsy was performed on the young boy’s little body, and it unveiled quite the sick secret – the toddler had a lethal dose of oxycontin in his system.
Sadly, it was soon discovered that his grandmother, Angela Denise Brewer, had placed the lethal dose inside his sippy cup. When the young boy took a sip of his juice, he unknowingly ingested the oxycontin, which would ultimately take his life.
- People15 hours ago
Drinking 6 of these a day will rot your tongue, educator says!
- People23 hours ago
At Husband’s Funeral, Woman Notices Note Sticking Out of His Pocket, Quietly Pulls It Out At husband’s funeral
- People20 hours ago
Doctors were horrified when 5-year-old girl was impregnated; she gave birth 80 years ago and here’s what happened to her baby’!
- People18 hours ago
Boy slid a note on the table; when the policeman read it, ‘he jumped out of his chair’!
- People17 hours ago
Chick fil A Manager Leaps Through Window After Spotting Kid In Backseat
- People19 hours ago
When This Trucker Saw A Girl Behind The Curtain Of An RV, He Knew That Something Didn’t Smell Right
- People9 hours ago
Baby defies odds after doctors advised her mom to abort due to defects ‘incompatible with life’ – This is how she looks like today
- People22 hours ago
Dad Is Horrified Seeing Newborn Son – “He doesn’t look like a person” he said